[OSM-talk] iD news: v1.9.7 released
bryan at 7thposition.com
Sun Jul 17 13:17:59 UTC 2016
iD v1.9.7 was released Jul 16 2016 and is now available for editing on openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org/>
The release includes:
- Features on `addr:interpolation` lines will be rendered as points with icon
- Fix crash when selecting and moving multiple points
- Fix bug determining mph/kph in maxspeed field
- Fix bug that caused the map to translate far away while mouse wheeling under heavy load
- Rename preset description from “Chemist” to “Drugstore” in the `en_US` localization
- New/updated presets:
- add `ref` field to `amenity=post_box`
- add preset for `emergency=defibrillator`
- add preset for `man_made=bridge`
- switch accessibility fields from `sloped_curb=*` to `kerb=*`
- add preset for `highway=give_way` (yield sign)
- add `stars`, `rooms`, `internet_access:fee` fields for hotel presets
Thanks to many contributors!
Changelog: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#197 <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#197>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/754662828162871296 <https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/754662828162871296>
ALSO: I’ll be at State of the Map US in Seattle next weekend - http://stateofthemap.us/program/ <http://stateofthemap.us/program/>
We will be hacking on iD on Monday:
And I’ll also run a workshop specifically for developers interested in customizing iD:
Stop by and say hello!
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/bhousel <https://twitter.com/bhousel>, or follow the iD project on GitHub https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD> for more iD tips and updates.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk