[OSM-talk] Released MapContrib 0.10.0
guillaume at amat.io
Wed Jul 20 06:54:48 UTC 2016
Today is the release date of MapContrib 0.10.0 ! :)
MapContrib is a web thematic editor to OpenStreetMap. It is simple,
universal (works on all devices) and mobile (go test it in the street!)
MapContrib has been introduced at the SOTM FR 2016  and will be
present at the Bruxel's SOTM in september .
>From a user perspective, this release brings among others:
* When adding a new POI, the POI location method uses a fixed cross
displayed on top of the map.
* It is now possible to move a POI (only node ones).
* New type of layers, based on GPX, CSV and GeoJSON files are added.
* There is a new layer information column. It displays OverPass
requests, original data files and a button to download GeoJSON data.
* It is now possible to automatically center the theme on the user
* The home page search results revert to highlighted themes when the
search input is empty.
* The info button on contribution and preset fields is now active and
send the user to the taginfo service.
* The geocoder search results provide more informations and are
* Lets the possibility to display POI's infos in popups, modals or
* And as always, multiple bufixes and enhancement ;)
You can now test / use / share the tool with http://www.mapcontrib.xyz
-------------- section suivante --------------
Une pièce jointe HTML a été nettoyée...
More information about the talk