[OSM-talk] Guides to improve navigation data in OpenStreetMap

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:55:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for writing this nice guide.

Everything becomes more complex when there are cycle lanes involved.
Maybe you could spend a chapter on that as well ?
I'm thinking about turn:lanes that should take into account the cycle
lanes, as well as permissions for the different lanes in those cases.

Also dedicated bus (or psv) lanes makes the mapping harder.

regards