[OSM-talk] Guides to improve navigation data in OpenStreetMap

Abhishek Saikia saikia.abhiitc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:56:15 UTC 2016

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the kind words and prompt feedback. `turn:lanes` are
exclusively for vehicles and as per discussion with the OSRM team here:
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/issues/2048, we are at present
ignoring adding cycle lanes during `turn:lanes` mapping.

Please do keep sending more feedback.

Regards,
Abhishek