[OSM-talk] Reporting a potential vandal (bryanpiczon)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:43:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Some updates on this case.  The OSM-PH community and others have
reverted many of the changes made by this user (details is tracked in
this ticket [0] ). For older edits we cannot do a full revert since
many were probably touched by other users already, so we are doing
manual reviews. In addition to the listed user accounts, we noticed a
new user account of similar behavior [1].  We added them in the list
and we have reverted most this user's edits already.

We feel this person won't stop unless we revert edits right away.

[0] https://github.com/OSMPH/papercut_fix/issues/8
[1] ttps://www.openstreetmap.org/user/asalasangkay/history#map=7/9.070/125.035

cheers,
maning