[OSM-talk] OpenStreetView name change

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:13:34 UTC 2016

How about just StreetScape?

I think the open- prefix is unnecessary unless OpenStreetView is officially
part of the OSM project? We should be expecting all good projects to be
open by default, so branding as Open may be unnecessary. In addition,
projects should be aiming to compete on features and completeness (as
helped by the openness) as opposed to relying on being open as a USP.

Just my 2 pennies worth,

Joseph