[OSM-talk] Taglists support for rendering examples

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Thu Nov 10 12:53:33 UTC 2016

On 6 November 2016 at 12:52, Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org> wrote:
> I have now added support to taginfo for showing an example rendering in
> the taglists on the wiki.

Thanks, that's great!

> Note that the "osmcarto-rendering-size" setting in the infobox is not used.
> That setting is really not neccesary if the icons have been written in
> the right way.

I didn't know about that, as far as I'm concerned we should fix these
at source (but I can imagine nebulon42 sees problems of which I'm not
aware).

> (And yes, it would make sense if we didn't have to copy the images into
> the wiki, but there are more issues with that. I am trying to do the
> next step here, not change everything in one go.)

Yes, I agree going in small steps is the best way to go. I haven't had
any time to work on a solution that doesn't require copying.

-- Matthijs