[OSM-talk] [Tagging] fixme -- by a specific date

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Nov 28 18:14:23 UTC 2016

Bill,

The seasonal tag[1] already exists for very general 'seasonal availability'
of features.  This works for a very rough approximation of actual
availability which may be enough for some use cases. This could (should?)
be used as a fallback. What I am after is a higher fidelity solution that
also goes beyond 'seasonality'. What do you think?

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:seasonal

Martijn van Exel
http://mvexel.github.io/