[OSM-talk] fixme -- by a specific date

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Nov 28 19:08:58 UTC 2016

I'm note quite sure why this use case wouldn't be covered by the normal
opening_hours specification as long as we are talking about regular
seasonal or month based openings/closures.

Given that opening_hours (and the other tags that use the same
specification) already includes everything and the kitchen sink it
doesn't seem to be sensible to add to the complexity by adding yet
another scheme for specifying the same.

Simon