[OSM-talk] SotM 2016: Brussels

Tirkon tirkon33 at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 6 01:49:09 UTC 2016

Rob Nickerson
<rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com> wrote:

>It is just over 2 weeks until we meet in Brussels for State of the Map
>2016. This will be our (OSMF's) largest event to date surpassing that of
>Birmingham in 2013.

I did not find any information about car-parking at SOTM. I found out
that there is free parking for users of public transport (park and
ride) at the "Delta" station next to the university.
http://www.car-parking.eu/belgium/brussels/pr
http://www.centrumparkeren.nl/brussel/pr/delta

In OSM it could be this one:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/30647320
But I am not sure.

Possibly it is not only free for public transport users but also for
everyone. Is there anybody in the local Brussels team who could be
asked concerning car-parking?