[OSM-talk] SotM 2016: Brussels

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:35:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

Attending State of the Map 2016? It's not all about the talks - some of the
best ideas come from the chance meeting / crazy ideas-lab sessions. You can
share your ideas for informal meetings (Birds of a Feather sessions) online
so that you can start to discuss and gather interest:

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/09/06/gather-your-birds-of-a-feather-at-state-of-the-map/

See you in Belgium!

Best,

*Rob*