[OSM-talk] Working with lat and long simply

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:23:21 UTC 2016

I'm not sure that it is an issue.  If the lat and long can be extracted in
the way that Nomination can handle it isn't an issue.

The bigger issue at the moment is how do you extract the lat and long
easily?  Downloading a bit of OSM into JOSM, saving the file as .XML then
using something like notepad++ to manually extract the values isn't a very
practical way for nonmappers to extract the values.

Cheerio John