[OSM-talk] Looking for "primary language" map

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:27:26 UTC 2017

Exactly, and that's the map I need -- a set of shapes that define these
region mapping: Quebec+New Brunswick => fr, the rest of USA/Canada => en,
The shapes may overlap because that would make geojson smaller - I will
simply use the first one.

Having this map will allow me to determine the likely language of the
"name" tag for any location, which in turn make for a better multilingual
map.