[OSM-talk] Looking for "primary language" map

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:47:29 UTC 2017

Well it might not be as simple as you say...take for instance Ottawa. It's
in Ontario and pretty english. There is a suburb called Orléans in which is
pretty much "the french part of town" as most street signs will be in
french, but rest of Ottawa is pretty English(in terms of street signs)

 So generilizing wont help you much...