[OSM-talk] Finding duplicate cycleways

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 07:49:20 UTC 2017

In some countries you have to place bicycle=use_sidepath on the main
road when you map a separate cycleway.  This is done to indicate that
you are supposed to ride on the cycleway, but may use the main road to
access e.g. houses on the opposite side.
In such a case it make no sense to also keep cycleway=track I think,
as this is imposed by the bicycle=use_sidepath tag.

m.