[OSM-talk] Thanks for cooperation to SOTM 2017

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Aug 25 05:40:24 UTC 2017

Jun,

It was my pleasure to meet you in Aizu-Wakamatsu and enjoy a very well organized, fun and educational SOTM. Among my personal highlights (besides the high quality talks)  were the group picture ceremony on the historic castle grounds, the group dinner and ensuing karaoke fun, and meeting many new community members. It was my first visit to Japan and I certainly hope it is not my last.

Now that we're on the topic of SOTM: we had a good Local Chapters meeting following  the one in Brussels in 2016. This time, we collected OSM usernames / email addresses from everyone there (about 35 people from 20 countries!) so we can keep working together on helping each other build local communities and institutions to support OSM. If you weren't there but want to help (or need help), email me and I will add you to the list.

Thanks for all the hard work, and I look forward to Milan 2018!

Martijn