[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Aug 27 17:39:55 UTC 2017

Steve:

thank you for your work. I'll save your list. It appears that others
might be eager to do the same, maybe we can find a good workflow for
that. I wasn't expecting the community to start working on this
pre-redaction but if people prefer that to fixing issues later, it is of
course an option. I certainly prefer out-of-band "marking" of verified
objects to adding a new tag to each!

Tod:

On 08/27/2017 07:31 PM, Tod Fitch wrote:
> When you reviewed Orange County, how did you do it so quickly? The only way I know to go through this is looking at each one, one at a time.

I could of course make a page with links to the ways, even per county if
that helps, or we could upload the list to some suitable tool. Ian
mentioned MapRoulette but I'm not sure if that would make things easier.
I'm certainly happy to try. Maybe Martijn would like to chip in about
MapRoulette?

Bye
Frederik