[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 27 18:29:35 UTC 2017

Frederik just answered Steve, but no message was received from Steve on the talk list. Bad documentation of the thread and difficulty to follow discussions coming from two lists, talk and talk-us. I then suggest that this thread be only on talk.

>From the list that Frederik provided earlier (ie. http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/chdr.details),it is easy to extract the id's for one region or country and query the Overpass-API as the example below with a list of way's id.

way(id:102501108, 103339404, 103339466, ...);
out meta;>; out meta;

Pierre