[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Mon Aug 28 11:02:53 UTC 2017

On Monday 28 August 2017, Greg Morgan wrote:
> We do get to go through the five stages.  We do get to express the
> emotions until acceptance of our fate as part of the healing process.
>  There is no rubber stamping!
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

You are free to express your emotions but I think you are overreaching
here with comparing a redaction of data in OSM to the grief over a
serious personal loss.

In case this was not clear the term 'healed' as i used it was referring
to the legal concept of healing a breach of contract or other legal
infractions by ceasing some activity or doing something you neglected
to do before.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/