[OSM-talk] Fixing broken multipolygons

Walter Nordmann wnordmann at gmx.de
Wed Feb 15 23:17:04 UTC 2017

Hi sarah,

i'm doing the missing boundaries task trying to fix as many bad boundary
polygons as possible.

Working with osm2pgsql too i decided some month ago to disallow
osm2pgsql  to automatically fix these geometries by adding
--exclude-invalid-polygon. In the first days i got a lot of missings but
the commiunity helped me to fix all of them :)

go on and disable as much of automatic "fixing" as possible. sooner or
later these real errors - which are unvisible to end users - will be fixed.

see you in karlsruhe, walter