[OSM-talk] OSM then and now revived

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Jan 30 11:42:56 UTC 2017

It is less a HW issue but more that you would still need to keep 10+
tile servers plus databases running which is, ahem, silly :-).

I don't have a pointer handy but there has been some work done on
extracting a certain point in time iirc  from a API DB via views, that
might scale slightly better.

Simon