[OSM-talk] Tool for users to add wikidata tags

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:21:04 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 11. Jun 2017, at 18:18, Eric Gillet <gill3t.3ric+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Should changesets which are less than 95% correct be disallowed on OSM ? That would block a lot of contributions !

I think you shouldn't upload a changeset of which you believe only 95% are correct, because 5% is an incredibly high error rate, imagine every twentieth road was wrong, the map would be useless. You should only upload changesets of which you believe that everything is correct (and there will still be some errors from time to time)

cheers,
Martin