[OSM-talk] SotmM 2017 (Japan): Call for scholars and session proposals

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:25:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

# Please share with anyone interested #

We would like to invite you to State of the Map 2017 being hosted by Japan.

You can propose a session (talk) before April:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/02/16/propose-your-session-to-state-of-the-map-2017/

Need some financial support in order to attend? Scholarships open until
22nd March 2017:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/02/22/apply-for-a-scholarship-to-state-of-the-map-2017/

Can I ask that if you intend to submit an application to either of these,
can you please do so as soon as possible. The State of the Map working
group will have a lot to read so we would like to make a start before the
application closes.

As always, we look forward to seeing some familiar and new faces there.

Best regards,
*Rob*
On behalf of the State of the Map working group
http://2017.stateofthemap.org/