[OSM-talk] SotM: Help wanted (comms & program)

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:40:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,

The State of the Map working group would like some help. We are
specifically looking for the following:

* A communication lead - someone to manage our outreach, both on social
media and on email (mailing lists and newsletter) and OSM blog.
* Program selection committee - we constantly review the make-up of our
program selection committee to ensure that we cover a wide range of
backgrounds. Geographically we could do with more support from outside
Europe & the USA. In terms of topics we would like more support from those
with a technical background (e.g. software developers).

Please contact us on: team AT stateofthemap DOT org.

Best regards,
*Rob*