[OSM-talk] What can we offer local government?

James james2432 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:38:36 UTC 2017

The city of Ottawa already uses OSM in their opendata portal:
http://data.ottawa.ca/dataset/sledding-hills
http://data.ottawa.ca/dataset/neighbourhood-names
http://data.ottawa.ca/dataset/airport-runways
etc etc
But I doubt they know/care as their portal was built by a consultant and
not them.

外に遊びに行こう!