[OSM-talk] Responding to vandalism

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 22:01:47 UTC 2017

> Is your process documented anywhere and is the code available?

  There is a "help" page, but it is in Lithuanian... Maybe google
translate can help:
  http://patrulis.openmap.lt/pagalba.html

  Code (php+postgresql) is very basic and dirty (i'm not a web
developer) and I didn't have time to put it on github yet (planning to
do that for a year or so...). But code is also full of Lithuanian
comments and names...

  If somebody wants to have a look at it - I can share/send the code
and give any information required in English.

P.S. This patrolling stuff is integrated with QA tools (fetching a
list of errors from keepright, osmose as well as doing local error
checking) and data synchronisation tools. So "all in one" solution.
You get a list of unapproved changes, a list of not yet fixed errors
and a status of synchronisation of different items.

--
Tomas