[OSM-talk] Fixing broken multipolygons, some notes

Andreas Vilén andreas.vilen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:27:05 UTC 2017

There is a difference between data errors that the osmi will detect and bad quality map data. Corine is the latter.

It's not up to me to decide if this data is to be deleted or not. If you want to do that, raise the question with each respective country's mailing list.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone