[OSM-talk] HDYC, login requirement and "privacy"

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri May 5 19:42:28 UTC 2017

"‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or
identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural
person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in
particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an
identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or
more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental,
economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;"

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN
Article 4 (1)  (about 1/3 into the document). Current national
definitions that I know of are not vastly different.

Simon