[OSM-talk] finding overlapping buildings

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 25 02:55:13 UTC 2017

John Whelan saying> I wouldn't like to say I specialize on validating maperthons so much as do clean ups in areas> where they have left their foot print.

Sorry, I wanted to say you have a lot of expertise with validations, and yes ending up cleaning after big mapping operations with new contributors.
Newbies often trace buildings and such validations should help organizers to monitor and assure errors are corrected.

Pierre