[OSM-talk] OSM Tag History updates - call for help

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Nov 25 15:52:51 UTC 2017

OSM Tag History is a great service which shows the changes of a given
tag used in the OSM database. Probably some of you already know it:

http://taghistory.raifer.tech

The problem is however that it needs a full database, which includes tag
history. The author is not willing to run it himself, so updates are
manual and not too frequent, which makes the service less useful than it
could be.

He looks for somebody who "already runs a (daily) updated OSM DB which
could produce deltas of the counts of tags in their db (for little extra
processing cost)":

https://github.com/tyrasd/taghistory/issues/10#issuecomment-346945069

If someone is able to do it, please contact him. I would be happy to see
more frequent, possibly automatic updates, that's why I pass the message.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]