[OSM-talk] OSM Tag History updates - call for help

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 16:30:43 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thnx for this message, this is a great tool I like to use

Can't taginfo feed or even completely include the tool functionnalities ?
I don't know how taginfo got its data from OSM.

It would be great to show up tags usage evolution beside current
volumetries.

Good luck to Martin to find a proper datasource anyway

François

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com
www.infos-reseaux.com