[OSM-talk] Adding wikidata tags to the remaining objects with only wikipedia tag

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Sun Oct 1 10:43:41 UTC 2017

On 1 October 2017 at 10:06, Christoph Hormann <osm at imagico.de> wrote:
> On Sunday 01 October 2017, Yuri Astrakhan wrote:

> Wow, i had to read this twice to really believe what i was reading here.

I don't think this kind of sarcastic hyperbole helps to move things
forward, nor to engender an atmosphere of collegial collaboration.
Please resist the temptation to use it.

> Seems you are still in deep denial about the fundamental differences
> between OSM and Wikipedia.

Or perhaps it is you who is "deep denial" about the consensus in the
OSM community to link to Wikipedia articles, and other useful
third-party sources?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing