[OSM-talk] Adding wikidata tags to the remaining objects with only wikipedia tag

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Sun Oct 1 11:13:02 UTC 2017

On Sunday 01 October 2017, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> Or perhaps it is you who is "deep denial" about the consensus in the
> OSM community to link to Wikipedia articles, and other useful
> third-party sources?

May i suggest you to read my previous messages on this thread to find
the answer to that question?

I find it fascinating how both you and Yuri seem to be eager to always
deflect the discussion from the main subject, namely the automated
editing/addition of wikidata IDs and misinterpreting constructive
critique of that as an attempt to tell local mappers what tags they may
and may not add to the things they map.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/