[OSM-talk] a sample panoramic aerial image for 3D mapping made with the new DJI Spark quad-copter

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:02:33 UTC 2017

On 03-Sep-17 12:53 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> On 1 September 2017 at 14:37, Oleksiy Muzalyev
> <oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
>> I received today my new DJI Spark quad-copter and made a panoramic aerial
>> image with it:
> Impressive pic.
>
> Curious about the drone, I found this review:
>
>      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eYGih4FI8c
>
> and now I want one!

While I may want one, I also know there are legal restrains on it use. These are local.

Suggest you check for local regulations for there use, and if you want to travel with one then the regulations there too.

If your going to Egypt .. don't take a drone as they are illegal will be confiscated at the boarder and some have been detained for some time due to having one.

Having read the regulations .. I'm not getting one. Too restrictive and subjective observations may have trouble develop.