[OSM-talk] Fixing 850+ disambiguation errors

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 10 07:51:20 UTC 2017

Good morning Yuri,

Thank you!

I've corrected all the errors for the "uk", "ru" versions of the
Wikipedia, for the "it" version I corrected the remaining erroneous
wikidata tags and there are no more errors for the "it" either. I also
corrected some errors for the "fr" and "de" versions.

I will remind that to display errors one goes to the page:
http://88.99.164.208/wikidata/
then paste and run the following query in the upper right box:

SELECT ?osmId ?wdLabel ?wd ?wpTag WHERE {

   ?osmId osmt:wikidata ?wd ;
          osmt:wikipedia ?wpTag .

   ?wd wdt:P31/wdt:P279* wd:Q4167410 .

   FILTER( STRSTARTS(STR(?wpTag), 'https://fr.wikipedia'))
   SERVICE wikibase:label { bd:serviceParam wikibase:language "fr" . }
}
LIMIT 100

# (replace "fr" in the above query on "de", "ru", or other language
version code of the Wikipedia).

Best regards,
Oleksiy