[OSM-talk] Fixing 850+ disambiguation errors

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 08:04:07 UTC 2017

Thanks!  Worry not, I just added more for fixing, by extracting them from
Wikipedia tag using the "fetch wikidata" JOSM tool.  And there is 50K more
to add, judging by the difference in key:wikipedia vs key:wikidata in
taginfo - i'm sure there are many more errors hiding behind the hard to
process wikipedia tag.

Also, if you have some time, please take a look at the other quality
control queries in the examples.  Again, thanks for helping!!!