[OSM-talk] Name challenge - what to call the new OSM+Wikidata service?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 17 23:25:03 UTC 2017

Then WiseOM ! No OSM license and neither hotosm Blake ;)

Pierre

      De : Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrakhan at gmail.com>
 À : WinFixIT at gmail.com
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 17 Septembre 2017 19h20
 Objet : Re: [OSM-talk] Name challenge - what to call the new OSM+Wikidata service?

RichardF on IRC suggested "semaptic" >  take the "semantic" word associated with wikidata and add moar mapswhich seem to have gained a few support votes there.   Does it have any negative meanings in any languages?