[OSM-talk] JOSM now supports OSM+Wikidata service

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:30:22 UTC 2017

At the moment, I do not parse semicolon-separated values, but store them as
strings. In theory, it should be possible to split them into URIs and use
them for matching, but it will be painful.   On the other hand, it should
be fairly easy to parse them during upload - RDF DBs work well with
multiple values per statement.  I will adjust my parser and next time I do
a big import, I will update it.  But I am still looking for a server to
host it, so might take a bit of time.

SPARQL language took me a bit to understand, until I went back and simply
read the very few basics - then it all made sense all of a sudden. At the
end, its just a single giant table with 3 columns. :)