[OSM-talk] Name challenge - what to call the new OSM+Wikidata service?

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 18 16:55:20 UTC 2017

It is not bad. But it is centered on two data bases - the Wikidata and
the OSM. What if in the future there will be more open data sources
readily available?

Say, a query to listen to an audio-book or listen to music written in a
certain city, view vacancies, see paintings from museums in a region,
aerial images of an area, etc.

If synergy, the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum
of its parts, is possible for two parts, then it may be possible for
more parts too.

Oleksiy