[OSM-talk] Which tool for OSM, a guide for contribution tools (was WhatOSM)

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Sep 22 08:27:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

Everyone concerned by naming issues might be interested to know that
name was changed into "Which tool for OSM ?" in user interface and
documentation. Also, a clear disclaimer was added into the repository
README about the absence of link with OSMF. I hope this is enough for
complying with future trademark policy.

Regards,

Adrien.