[OSM-talk] WhatOSM, a guide for contribution tools

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Fri Sep 22 07:37:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks for this idea. In fact these videos can have an interesting value
for mapping. I opened an issue on the repository :
https://framagit.org/PanierAvide/Pic4Carto.js/issues/33

I'm not very sure yet how to query Wikimedia Commons to retrieve these
videos, I have to read some docs ! :-)

Regards,

Adrien.