[OSM-talk] Label language on the Default stylesheet

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:49:35 UTC 2017

> ideally I
> want a map with local names except where I can't read them ;)

+1.

And ideally I'd want a map that not only shows cities or countries with
transliterated names where needed, but everything (especially POIs like
historical things, museums, places of worship, mountains, rivers, etc.
which are famous enough to have a name in German or English), while for
roads, public transport etc. it is also nice to be able to see the original
name (because you can recognize it on signs, or show it to local people
when asking about them, etc.).

Cheers,
Martin