[OSM-talk] Downloading Version 3 of all bus stops in a country

Safwat Halaby swiftfast at gmx.com
Tue Sep 26 10:39:28 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-09-26 at 11:46 +0200, Jo wrote:
> Hi Safwat,
>
> Overpass API is definitely your friend. Version 3 doesn't mean much
> though.
> Do you mean all bus stops with a public_transport tag?

Thanks for the reply.

By version 3, I mean a particular historic version of the OSM element.

For instance, see "Version #3" of this bus stop:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1802982884/history

I need all "version #3" of all bus stops that have a
"source=israel_gtfs_v1" in Israel. As far as I know. Overpass can only
fetch the latest version. Can overpass directly fetch version #3?