[OSM-talk] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Sep 27 04:43:51 UTC 2017

Hi Frederik,
In your email from Aug 28 you proposed to wait a while as a first step to gather some feedback on your assessment. Did you receive any? When do you think you want to proceed with the redaction? Anything we can do to help?
I can assist with preparing the MapRoulette challenge to re-tag the redacted roads. We can take steps to ensure that people use legit sources: run a separate challenge for each region and point to specific sources that can be used for that region, for example. If you can shed some light on when you want to proceed, I can time that work accordingly.
Martijn