[OSM-talk] Villages with no highways

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 21:03:40 UTC 2018

In Papua New Guinea there are villages without roads ... people there travel by foot, plane or boat!

The terrain is such that vehicle roads, even for bicycles, is impractical.

I don't have detailed knowledge of Africa to say if these villages could be real or not... but I would hesitate to delete them without that knowledge.
Possibly question the original mapper or a mapper active locally or
failing any of that producing results demote them to locality and await a mapper with on ground experience.