[OSM-talk] External contact channels and GDPR

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Apr 17 11:12:52 UTC 2018

Isn't this a bit a "what if"?

Definitely the OSMF is not requiring or asking anybody to discuss topics
on media that are not operated by the foundation and as you know
provides a variety of options (changeset comments, diaries, mailing
lists and forums) that can be used without involving third parties. iD
now suggests options that are not OSMF operated, but that content is not
curated by the OSMF.

Further the intro to the privacy policy actually touches on the issue
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy

Simon