[OSM-talk] Help me build an OSM Community Index

Johannes Singler johannes at singler.name
Wed Apr 18 05:11:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think this is a great idea for community building.

BTW what about having similar functionality *during* editing?  For
example showing a link to the OSM wiki page of the currently edited area?
Such pages often tell what to pay special attention to in a certain
area, but IMHO they would deserve more visits (which could be improved
by showing such links).

Johannes