[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Undiscussed mass-revert by user Nakaner-repair

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:42:58 UTC 2018

On 23/04/2018 03:40, Jack Armstrong Dancer at sprynet.com wrote:
> I fully support the efforts of Nakaner. There are 6-8 users creating a
> mess in the Denver, Colorado area.

What'd really help matters would be if local mappers could comment on
changesets by new mappers (both "good" and "bad").  I see that someone's
already commented on a couple of the "thousands of node additions" that
you're presumably referring to here (if that was you - thanks!), but
often locals are by far the best people to say "that doesn't look
correct".  See https://openstreetmap.org/changeset/57929974 for an
example near me by one of the "organised" mappers that alerted GB and DE
mappers to the problems there.

> See
> here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?node=5538075288#map=19/39.71967/-104.98736

That actually appears to be by a mapper using a different process (JOSM)
but adding things in some of the same areas (LA, Denver) as the other group.

Best Regards,

Andy