[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Undiscussed mass-revert by user Nakaner-repair

Pascal Neis pascal.neis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:36:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am 23.04.18 um 09:10 schrieb Greg Morgan:
>> Okay so Jack fully supports Nakaner.  He reports that 6-8 users are
> creating a mess in the Denver, Colorado area.  If we look at the node that
> Jack is pointing to, then we will see that Victoria1901,
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Victoria1901 has made 30 edits.  There
> are zero blocks against her.   Hyperbole!  Hyperbole!
[...]

She/he has been blocked:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Victoria1901/blocks

Furthermore, her commented changesets are quite usefull:
https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=7787732

Last but not least, always good to check:
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Victoria1901

All the best,
Pascal