[OSM-talk] How do you mapping gender neutral toilets? What should the unisex tag mean?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Apr 24 18:11:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 04/24/2018 08:02 PM, Tobias Zwick wrote:
> Why do you think it necessary to map at all if any particular toilet is
> segregated or not beyond whether I can go there as a man/woman? What is
> the application?

I know people of both standard genders who would prefer using a toilet
that is for their gender's exclusive use over a toilet that is for all
genders.

Their respective reasons for doing so are based on unflattering
stereotypes so I won't repeat them here, but there definitely *are*
people who do not only want to know "can I use that toilet" but also
"who else can use that toilet".

Bye
Frederik